Girls Innovate! seeks to bridge the disconnect between what is possible and required for extraordinary leadership and the tools given at a young age to nurture that potential. We start by listening to the voices in our community, and giving girls who are poised for impact in the world access to networks and leadership opportunities that involve being present with others and creating valuable learning in a shared, collaborative space. Read more.
Recent Articles by Teen Committee Members
- Startup Finance Workshop: Interview with Julie Won (Cathy Zhang)
- Being a First-Time Technovation Team Captain: The Language of the Future (Cathy Zhang)
- Business Planning Workshop: Interview with Rekha Pai Kamath (Sonia Salunke)
- Design Thinking: Creating Media to Empower Women & Girls (Langley Topper)
- Leadership Presence: Why It Matters to Me (Jordana Siegel)
Certificate of Honor from Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom’s Office
Join Us for Our “Intro to Startup” Series!
feb 23, mar 9, mar 23, may 4
free and open to girls ages 12+
featuring guest speakers
The series include 3 workshops that will introduce girls to basic business, finance and pitch concepts and culminate in a live pitch event, where girls get a chance to practice their pitches in front of an investor/VC and compete for a small prize. Read more.
Special thanks to our sponsors: